September 27, 2008

The Thief in the Attic

The Thief in the Attic

In this generation something has happened that has never been so prevalent before. People have taken God's word, left out parts of it and made man's word. They change the Bible to suit their opinions. Then... they teach their children and others this. And the next generation doesn't know any better, because they don't read their Bible, and only remember what they were taught, not what the reality is. So we have people who base God upon their opinions and say:

I am a good person, God loves me.

I don't have any sin.

There is no such thing as satan.

There is no such thing as sin.

God's word is not relevant as it was originally written, times have changed and we must keep up with them.

There was no virgin birth, that is a myth that was made up.

There is no hell.

All there is, is life on this earth.

Jesus was not resurrected, it’s all a hoax, He was just a prophet, a wise man, not God's Son.

People can live however they want, there are NO moral absolutes.

Christians are out of touch with life, they are uptight and hypocritical, holier than thou.

These are very common things. You will hear them in chats, on TV, in commentaries, and among modernistic preachers, who have become liberal to satisfy their congregation, rather than holy before God, they have become man pleasers. Even on the historical channels, they do everything they can to denounce and disprove God's word and the life of His disciples, and the son of God. They twist the words, and take away from them, and deny them, deceiving thousands by their deceitful commentary based on the word of man and not the truth of God. The thief in the attic has come to steal, kill and destroy.

Are you going to let him get away with it? Are you allowing him space in your brain? Rebuke him, flee from him.

Seek God! Another great topic...

Politicians who say abortion is “ok”. They say it is ok to murder your own child if you want to. And somehow Christians condone this belief!

Hello... would someone quote the 10 commandments?

THOU SHALL NOT KILL. How can any Christian condone the deliberate murder of an unborn child? Do they not know that child has a soul of its own, and is loved by God? If you vote for a politician that believes in this you are condoning that sin, winking at it… saying its ok… don't be so uptight about things… a woman has a right to choose what to do with her own body. Perhaps she does, but she has NO RIGHT to kill the body of the baby. That baby has separate human rights, a separate soul and does not deserve death in the name of birth control or women's rights. How can any Christian vote for anyone who denies their Christianity by accepting any old thing, just to please men?

Take a look at some of the churches you saw recently on TV, they spend a lot of time with racist comments aimed at anyone who disagrees with them. Is this what church is for? Church is for the gospel of Christ. It is not to separate by race, it is to draw people to Christ, and teach people how to find Jesus as their Savior. Not demean others in the name of men's corrupt opinions. Church is not about teaching people anger and hatred. Should Christians compromise and say all religions are good?

Who is the Savior? Is every man’s theology greater than the truth of God's word? God says you are either for me or against me. You either walk holy and righteous before me, or you walk in the path of sin, and that is spiritual death. THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND. There are moral absolutes, and we ALL will account to God someday, by what is written in his word. The Bible said it would be like this: Furthermore since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil. They disobey their parents; they are senseless, faithless, heartless, and ruthless. Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but approve of those who practice them.

Romans 1: 28-31 My friend, before you vote, pray. Godly men do not vote for ungodly concepts. Before you commit yourself to a church, pray. God fearing men do not seek churches that tickle the ears rather than preach the truth and the gospel of Christ. They seek to please God, and to live by what HE said, not what men say he said, by adding or taking away from his Holy Word. For your own soul listen!!! Do not align yourself with corrupt politicians, corrupt people, or modernistic, watered down corrupt churches. Corruptness will rub off on you, it will change you little by little till you accept that which is not of God, and do it to be liked, and fit in with the crowd you have accepted in your life. A slippery slope indeed. My friends, if it is not of God, run the other way. Never compromise your beliefs to be popular. Only God's opinion matters. Don't let people take away from the Bible and tell you it's ok. Stand for what is right. Don't let people tell you killing babies is ok, or that people have a right to live whatever way they choose. Oh my friend, we have some higher court of law than the one of this land. And all mankind will be judged by this court.

Are you ready? Is your soul right with God? Have you allowed evil and compromise to enter your life? If you would like to start over, and have a fresh new walk in Christ, that is possible this very moment.

Please pray with me.

Father God, I come to You in Jesus name. I ask You to cleanse me of my sins, and forgive my unrighteousness. I realize I have walked away from the truth, and accepted things I never should have, and they have caused me a lot of problems, and taken me down paths that I don't like anymore, they have caused me a lot of pain and sorrow. I now confess my sins to You individually, all those that I remember. Father forgive my sins, and cleanse me, make me whole and new in you. Not because I deserve it, but because You loved me and gave the life of Your Son as a atonement for my sins. God, with Your help I will change my life daily, by reading Your word, getting in a good Gospel teaching church and seeking that which is good and pleasing to You. Thank You for loving me even when I am so imperfect and fickle. Daily strengthen me, and help me to please You in all I say and do. When I stray remind me that people are watching, and I may be the only Bible they read. Help me to remember I am accountable for every word and deed. Make me a light, and fill me with Your light. I give my heart, soul and mind to You. And from this day forward I will walk away from my sins, and my past and seek this new life in You, that You promised all who confess their sins. We are no longer our own, we are bought with a price, the blood of Jesus. In Jesus name, amen.

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.” Galatians 2:20

Millie Plastaras

No comments: