August 18, 2008

Dock your boat in My harbour of peace

Dock your boat in My harbour of peace

Love is the river where forgiveness flows free. Resentment, bitterness and self doubt are the sandbars built where your love flow is slowed. Many a sailor has shipwrecked upon these mounds. Daily do those mounds shift and alter your channel of navigation. That is why I direct all to come unto Me, thy Redeemer, by My Holy Spirit, to obtain a current map of the channel. For I know what lies ahead, around the next bend in your river, and only I can direct your ship to safe passage into My Harbor of Peace.

Love those who do evil against you. For by doing are you enabled to rise above the evils that would consume thee. Evil heaped upon evil leads to darkness and despair and will leave you beached upon the sandbar. Love is like releasing the "bilge waters". It will lighten your load and will enable your ship to be lifted above all that would hinder your progress unto and into Me.

I have reserved for thee, My Children, a slip in My Harbor of Peace. For I expect your boat to be docked in Me evermore. Be not consumed with the voyage or in it's treacherous snares, for I have rescued thee by My Love. Now can My Love run free through thee to lift others above the sandbars. Not always in words is this accomplished. Most times it is by the silent witness of your walk before Me that a lifeline is thrown to a drowning brother or that another is freed from their snare.

Much more is accomplished in silence than in the loud multitude of condemning words. People relate to pure un-shaming love more than the finest oratory of a speaker laced with scriptures. For knowledge unwalked is knowledge yet to be learned, regardless of how well you can quote the scriptures or some revered book. All have more knowledge than they will ever use in this lifetime, yet they continue to labor in it's pursuit to no avail unto themselves or in behalf of others. Put what you know into practice and My Holy Spirit will quicken thy understanding purely.

It is better to have little and to walk it thoroughly than to have a vast vaulted library of all wisdom's treasures, and to keep it sealed for fear it might be destroyed. Can you not see that the sealed vault is destroyed already? For no one can obtain or enjoy that which it contains. So it is with men. They are too often sealed vaults of rotting treasure needing to be planted. Then could all enjoy their harvest. Selah!

Dean Masters

No comments: