July 8, 2008

I Know How You Feel!

I Know How You Feel!
(for Christian singles)

I know the plans I have for you, to give you a future and a hope.

But first, know this:

You say...

I don't have money.

Neither do I. My children spend money how they see fit, often, without seeking direction.

But to the extent in which you report for duty concerning your need, I will give the step of faith required to meet that need.

I don't have a mate.

I am missing brides, those that would give their full devotion to Me instead of marrying their leaders, their own opinions, or even popular rule.

But, I did hope you would realize that you never 'needed' a man in the role of a husband, as I am your Husband; two is, still, better than one.

I don't have my own children.

My church casts out My children, the ones who truly follow me; and you know what they did to My Son.

But as I look to protect your children, please, look to protect Mine.

I don't have respect.

People do not respect My thoughts either. Maybe you could be the exception?

You could respect Me and I could bless you.

I don't have honor.

Some give My honor to preachers; others to their work, friends, or possessions.

But, if you will honor Me, I will honor you.

I don't have sex.

Sex is just sex and interest in it diminishes with age. But, however often two or more are gathered together, in My name, our spirits unite; and when you experience Me like that.

But, do you realize how seldom that happens? And so, I, too, know the longing of a soul mate.

I don't have vacations.

There is nothing I desire more than having an intimate, personal, moment by moment, one on one, relationship with you.

Come to Me and we can rest in love, together.

I don't have supplies.

It sure would be nice to have more serving in My Kingdom. But, you know, I provide for everything I call you to. You may not always have convenience, but what I call you to, for this day, is covered.

If you've been thinking, so have I. Perhaps, if we just walked together, neither one of us would have to feel this way, any more.

But as for the promise: I give you a future, that you might be the hope of others.

Sufferings help prepare you for the purpose of your creation. They equip you to see the needs of others, and give you the passion and courage to do whatever it takes to make a difference. Your trials turn to testimonies, your weakness to strength, and (as often as you hear a battle cry) you will delight in reporting for duty; for now, you hear and understand their cry, and you truly are your brother's keeper.

With love, God.

Joyce C. Lock

No comments: